There are more and more cameras on mobile phones, from the earliest single-camera to the current four-camera, and the five-camera to be launched in the future, the number is increasing. So what are the functions of these cameras?
First of all, there are the following types of cameras: wide-angle, ultra-wide-angle, telephoto, depth of field, black and white
- Wide-angle lens: commonly used camera
- Ultra-wide-angle lens: Take wider photos
- Telephoto lens: achieve lossless zoom
- Depth-of-field lens: achieve bokeh
- Black and white lens: assist in improving image quality
General dual-camera collocation:
- Main camera + depth-of-field secondary camera; the function of the depth-of-field camera is mainly to measure the depth of field and realize multi-level background blur adjustment.
- Main camera + black-and-white sub-photo; black-and-white sub-photo is mainly used to help improve the picture quality.
- Main camera + telephoto/wide-angle sub-camera; to achieve “double zoom”
- Color lens + black-and-white dual-camera lens (the advantage lies in imaging in low-light environments): the color camera is responsible for recording the color information of the subject of the photo, while the black and white camera is responsible for controlling the brightness and related details of the photo. The two photos are fused through system analysis to produce the best photo with true color reproduction, well-controlled details, and decent brightness.
- Color lens + color dual-camera lens (the depth of field can be calculated effectively to realize the first photo and then focus): this is a dual-color superposition scheme, generally equipped with this combination of mobile phones, two cameras participate in imaging at the same time, so that The amount of light entering and the photosensitive area during imaging have also been doubled. This kind of camera combination is like the two cameras of a mobile phone. After taking a picture separately, select the advantages of each, and then merge them into a more perfect picture.
- Color lens + depth dual-camera lens (can realize three-dimensional reconstruction and other functions): The depth camera is a camera that can measure the physical distance between the object being photographed and the lens. This combination method can obtain a real three-dimensional image, which has a wide range of applications in the future.
- Wide-angle lens + telephoto (optical zoom can be achieved): What are wide-angle and telephoto? The wide-angle lens has a short focal length and a large angle of view, which is suitable for shooting scenes with a large area; a telephoto lens has a small angle of view but a large focal length, which is suitable for shooting objects at a long distance. In layman’s terms, wide-angle shooting has a large range and telephoto shooting has a long distance.
General three-camera collocation:
main camera lens, super wide-angle lens, macro lens
General four-shot collocation:
- Wide-angle camera, 2x telephoto camera lens, main camera lens, depth-of-field camera.
- Main camera lens, ultra wide-angle lens, depth lens, macro lens
The above are just some of the views summarized by the blogger himself. If there is something wrong, you are welcome to correct it, and everyone is welcome to discuss it together.